Enel X JuicePole
A simple, quick, and smart method for commercial car charging
The JuicePole charger offers two AC outlets designed for regular and frequent use. It offers 22 kW per each outlet, which is compatible with all electric vehicles.
The charger is highly reliable and has been designed for continuous use, making it ideal for shopping centres, industrial parks, apartment buildings, parks, and all organisations where electrical vehicles are charged. JuicePole is the perfect solution for workplaces and fleet and charging point operators.
|Power supply||– AC power supply 3P/1P + N + PE
– AC voltage 230/400 VAC, 50/60 Hz: 1-phase and 3-phase input
|AC charger outlet||– MODE 3 IEC61851-1
– Type 2 connection IEC62196-2 IPXXD (Shutters)
– -phase: 3P + N + PE + Pilot + Proximity Pilot (PP)
– Max power: 22 kW
– Max current: 32 A*
*The figures shown are maximum values; they can be set in the programme
|Electrical properties||– 25 kW: 32 A @ 400 V (1-phase Type 3A + 3-phase Type 2)
– 44 kW: 64 A @ 400 V (3-phase Type 2 + 3-phase Type 2)
|Technical description||– Two MID-certified, smart meters
– Identification with RFID card
– 10’ TFT display
– Electric protection 1-phase/3-phase: MCB (D curve) and RCD type B (30 mA)
– MCB and RCD protection can be reinstated automatically/from the control system
|Communication||– Connection to central control (EMM) with a mobile SIM card
– Integrated RFID
|Environmental requirements||– Operating temperature: from -30°C to +50°C
– Relative air humidity: from 5 % to 95 %
– Air pressure: from 860 hPa to 1,060 hPa
– IP protection: IP 54 (weather and dust resistant)
– Mechanical protection: IK10
– Charging station flammability: UL94 V0
|Customised appearance||– External colour and stickers
– Customizable screen (GUI): colours, language (Hungarian, English, Italian, etc.)
|Customised appearance||– JuiceNet 10 protocol (with support for location data), AES-256 encrypted OCPP1.6J compatible via JuiceNet|
|Weight and dimensions||– Weight: 60 kg
– Dimensions: 1475 mm x 335 mm (diameter)
|Safety||– IEC EN 61851-1
– IEC EN 62196-2
|Supported brands of electrical vehicles (EVs)||BMW, Citroen, Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes – Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volkswagen|
|Supported brands of vehicles (PHEVs)||BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Mini, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Toyota, Volvo|
Don’t be afraid to ask!
Many questions can arise in connection with charging electric cars at home and at community charging points: from legal requirements through tendering opportunities to possible business solutions, we are happy to help clarify any issues.
Let’s move every day together!