eMotorWerks JuiceBox Pro
The easiest, quickest, and smartest method for home charging.
The JuiceBox offers a high-performance and durable Type 2 connection with all the safety and smart charging functions necessary in today’s world. The JuiceBox is the only charging station that enables both direct user control and optimised network use by way of the JuiceNet software platform.
- The mobile app and the website lets you control the charging process from anywhere at any time.
- You can even schedule charging for low-cost periods to optimise your energy costs.
- Use clean electricity to decrease harmful emissions (depending on geographical regions).
- Participate in smart grid programmes to further reduce the costs of electric car ownership and running costs (depending on geographical regions).
Up to 10 times faster charging
Spend less time charging your electrical vehicle and more time experiencing the joy of driving.
Driven by JuiceNet
Charging control and scheduling with mobile and website applications help save time and money.
The amount of harmful emissions stemming from charging can be decreased by optimising charging times and participating in smart grid programmes.
Type 2 charging cable for electric vehicles.
Easy installation and use
The 5 m long cable ensures easy access to any electric vehicle.
Durable and practical
The device has a fully weatherproof cover to allow for both indoor and outdoor use.
|JuiceBox Pro 16 and JuiceBox Pro 32|
|Electrical properties (maximum values; actual values can be set via the app)||– Power supply: 16 A: 3.7 kW (1-phase), 11 kW (3-phase); 32 A: 7.4 kW (1-phase), 22 kW (3-phase)
– Voltage: 230 VAC (1-phase) / 400 VAC (3-phase)
|Input cable and connector||– 1 m standard length
– Mode 3 cable installation
|Output cable and connector||– 5 m standard length
– Type 2 standard electric vehicle charger connector
|JuiceNet Enterprise control interface||– Exact measurement of power, energy, voltage, and amperage values
– Access to web-based portal: set prices and charging times, check the status of charging and the consumption data of individual tools or groups of tools and their offline/online status
– Driver application for charging control
|WiFi||– Integrated WiFi connectivity
– Long-term data storage in case of power outages
|Cover||– LED status indicators
– Weather and dust proof cast aluminium
– Cable hook included
|Temperature range||– between -30°C and +50°C|
|Weight and dimensions||– 8 kg (with all cables)
– 26 x 16 x 9 cm (H x W x D)
|Codes and standards||– CE (complies with the following: EN/IEC 61851-1 and -22), IP66|
|Safety||TÜV qualification 30 mA Type A fuse required|
|Supported brands of electrical vehicles (EVs)||BMW, Citroen, Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes – Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volkswagen|
|Supported brands of vehicles (PHEVs)||BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Mini, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Toyota, Volvo|
|Take the date with you!
JuiceBox Pro 32
Don’t be afraid to ask!
Many questions can arise in connection with charging electric cars at home and at community charging points: from legal requirements through tendering opportunities to possible business solutions, we are happy to help clarify any issues.
Let’s move every day together!